Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ramblings

Hola todos!

Been away for a while thanks to my procrastinating nature and several post-match depressions. How have you been? I've done northing during the past weeks except from messing around on the internet and bickering with the family. I have this job tomorrow that would require waking up at 5h30 and ends up at fucking 18h00 and I'm really not looking forward to it. Don't know how much I'm getting paid either but I hope a wee bit higher than normal since the hours are fucking long. Another reason why I'm really dreading it is that I've been doing nada and waking up not much earlier than midday for so long I just can't be arsed to do anything else anymore.

I'll be taking most of April off for some travelling and then I have 3 months of unpaid internship before starting university. My faculty is going to have tons of activities before the courses actually start (none of which I intend to participate in) and even this one-month course (aimed at the people with shite English and lots of time) so now I'm more than certain that I'm going to be that person who doesn't know anyone again but I'm not there to make friends so I think I'll be fine. Just need a mate or two who would give me their lecture notes.

I'll just leave you with this:



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment